Re: gnome canvas item apears black on GTK-DirectFB

Hi Paul Davis ,

Thanks for your prompt reply ;

Can u tell me where exactly the changes have to be done?

As u mentioned there is a fix in quartz ; can u elaborate on that ? where in
the source code i can find it ?
Could i provide a similar fix on DirectFB stack or should i use that the
mentioned function in the appllication  code itself ?

Awaiting for your inputs...

Thanks & Regards
sv.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>