gnome canvas item apears black on GTK-DirectFB

Hi all,

I have an application running on GTK-DirectFB and  its observed that  , a
part of the window,
which is a gnome canvas item is not rendered properly rather that entire
vbox appears black,
But when i click on , on a click_to_ add canvas item within that vbox it
appears white as expected.

But at start the gnome canvas item fails to render on the screen , and hence
black . CMIIMW.

I get this warning too...

 *GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GdkPixmap' to `GdkWindow'*

Could it be related  to the  behaviour  observed?

I used cairo to built my backend & upgraded that to a higher version but the
issue doesnt get resolved.

Could it be a GTK-DirectFB realted issue.

What could be the reason for such a behaviour?

Any insight in this regard will be of great help.

Thanks & Regards
sv.