[galtgendo o2 pl: Re: How to get the fond choosen by Pango?]

Sorry, I meant to send this to the list.

----- Forwarded message from RafaÅ MuÅyÅo <galtgendo o2 pl> -----

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:33:41 +0200
From: RafaÅ MuÅyÅo <galtgendo o2 pl>
To: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle tamay-dogan net>,
        linux4michelle freenet de
Subject: Re: How to get the fond choosen by Pango?

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 11:53:11AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Nice thing with Pango, but is there a way to know, WHICH
font Pango has choosen?

I'm not an expert, but I think I can aswer this question.
And the answer is - not really, style->font returns PangoFontDescription,
value which is sent to fontconfig and that means that actual font
depends on local fontconfig configuration.
Read pango_font_description_from_string() doc entry to learn, what
exactly PangoFontDescription gives you.

----- End forwarded message -----