Re: Finding a widget in a Glade interface

dhk wrote:
I should have mentioned that by time I want to call
glade_xml_get_widget() the GladeXML *xml created by xml =
glade_xml_new("filename.glade", NULL, NULL); is out of scope.  If I call
 open the file again to get the widget it has no affect on the running
window.  I need to get the widget from the running window from some
callback.  Any ideas?

If you have a widget produced by that tree, you can retrieve the tree
again with glade_get_widget_tree() [0] and then use
glade_xml_get_widget() on the return value.

[0]http://library.gnome.org/devel/libglade/stable/GladeXML.html#glade-get-widget-tree

--
No one can have a higher opinion of him than I have, and I think he's a
dirty little beast.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo kalinowski com br
http://move.to/hpkb