Re: Finding a widget in a Glade interface

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:
for future reference, this could easily have been pulled out
of the docs/header files: glade_xml_get_widget()

type libglade and "feel lucky" its right there.

oops, I obviously meant in google here...

I should have mentioned that by time I want to call
glade_xml_get_widget() the GladeXML *xml created by xml =
glade_xml_new("filename.glade", NULL, NULL); is out of scope.  If I call
 open the file again to get the widget it has no affect on the running
window.  I need to get the widget from the running window from some
callback.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave