Re: Callback Parameters are Switched
- From: dhk <dhkuhl optonline net>
- To: Tomas Carnecky <tom dbservice com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Callback Parameters are Switched
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:05:43 +0000
Tomas Carnecky wrote:
Ok, I think that explains it, but how was I suppose to know that was
happening? . . . and what is the purpose in swapping the parameters?
Why do that?
I'm using glade for a front end which has a button that when clicked
passes a notebook as the user_data to the callback.
I'm using the gdb debugger to look at the two parameters in the
callback and they are switched. The first parameter, the button, is
the notebook object and the second parameter, the user_data, is the
button object. If I don't use user_data in Glade the parameter are
correct, the first is the button and the second is NULL.
Why is this happening?
] [Thread Prev