Re: font size gtk_*_new_with_label [SOLVED]

thanks to the 3 guys who gave me a hand with this...

Here one function in C to resolve this:

gint8   GuiUtils_Font_Change( GtkWidget *pCtrl, c8 *C8pname, PangoFontDescription *pfont )
{
        gint8   S8retval = -1;

  if( C8pname && pfont )
        {
                if( GTK_IS_WINDOW(pCtrl)/*||GTK_IS_LIST_ITEM(pCtrl)*/ )
                {
                        pCtrl = lookup_widget( pCtrl/*GTK_WIDGET(pCtrl)*/, C8pname );
                }

                if( pCtrl )
                {
                        if( !GTK_IS_LABEL(pCtrl) )
                        {
                                if( GTK_IS_BUTTON(pCtrl)||GTK_IS_ITEM(pCtrl) )
                                {
                                        pCtrl = gtk_bin_get_child( GTK_BIN(pCtrl) );
                                }
                                else if( GTK_IS_STATUSBAR(pCtrl) )
                                {
                                        pCtrl = GTK_WIDGET((GTK_STATUSBAR(pCtrl)->label) );
                                }
                                else if( GTK_IS_FRAME(pCtrl) )
                                {
                                        pCtrl = GTK_WIDGET((GTK_FRAME(pCtrl)->label_widget) );
                                }
                                else if( GTK_IS_ENTRY(pCtrl) )
                                {
                                        pCtrl = lookup_widget( &((GTK_ENTRY(pCtrl)->widget)), C8pname );

                        if( pCtrl )
                        {
                                gtk_widget_modify_font( pCtrl, pfont );
                                S8retval = 0;