font size gtk_*_new_with_label

Hi All ! I will appreciate very much any help :)

I'm using

gtk_widget_modify_font()  and

style = gtk_rc_style_new();
pango_font_description_free( style->font_desc );
style->font_desc = pfont;
gtk_widget_modify_style( widget, style );

to change the font size of my labels, but I can't do it on created
buttons with gtk_*_new_with_label() and neither in my statusbar.

I couldn't find any example on the net. I understand that I dont have the reference to the labels... , but
when gtk refresh the screen needs the reference to the labels...

So how to get the reference pointer or directly how to change the font size on these objects ?

I have custom labels with my widgets...
Now, I'd rather change as less as possible the Glade code (Glade use _with_label in generation code).
I think that would be better using with_label than a custom button (I'm not completetly sure about it on gtk).

Could any body give me some help about this problem? I need to solve it

Thanks in advance, Regards
Luis

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro