Re: How do I make a gtk2+ application "swallowable"?

Hi -

I wrote a small GTK dockapp that was a simple clock (since abandoned!).  You
can probably find all the info you need in the source itself which is quite
small.

http://code.l3ib.org/?p=.users/daf/ock.git;a=blob;f=ock.c;h=4d5b052ff31a2bb2e7205c5ff580e53d93564953;hb=HEAD

the actual dock code I probably lifted from someone else's pet project.

dave

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Hazel Russman <hazel_russman yahoo co uk>