Installing gtk on Windows XP

Is there an installer that actually works on XP?  I have tried about half a
dozen and all are missing some component.  For example, the gtk 2.12
package available at SourceForge
( produces the
following error when I try to use glade:

The application has failed to start because libglade-2.0-0.dll was not

In fact, libglade-2.0-0.dll is not on my system.

So then I install glade/gtk from Sourceforge
which would seem to offer a complete package including glade.  Now I get

unable to load libpixbufloader-png.dll: /target/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders

Something is looking in the wrong place (/target should be /gtk).  Looks
like a mistake in the installer.

And so on.
Jeffrey Barish