Re: What's wrong with the docs?

On Jan 30, 2008 2:27 PM, John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:
Hello all...

There must be something terribly wrong somewhere, when I try to find
documentation on operation with GTK+ or GDK elements, I always seem to
get _much_ more documentation from the Python/Perl libraries than from
the actual C interface. I'm sure others noticed the same trend.

So, why is this?

Because Google is silly sometimes. Do yourself a favor and bookmark a link to
http://library.gnome.org/devel/ paying special attention to the
reference section
(the Guides are a bit out of date in places).

Good Luck!
-A. Walton

John