What's wrong with the docs?

Hello all...

There must be something terribly wrong somewhere, when I try to find
documentation on operation with GTK+ or GDK elements, I always seem to
get _much_ more documentation from the Python/Perl libraries than from
the actual C interface. I'm sure others noticed the same trend.

So, why is this?

- Are the original (C/C++) docs really so scarse they don't appear at
  the top of of the list? or...

- Is something in the google algorithms preferencial to anything but C?

- Are those docs maybe declared unaccessible by the spider engines?
  (by robots.txt or so)

- Or are those alternative languages just much more popular than C?

Which makes this question pop up: Wouldn't it be interesting/practical
to have _common_ documentation. Say, GtkWidget is used in Python like
this, in C like this, etc.? I could even serve as an educational tool
to compare languages.

Just idle thoughts...

John