Type-ahead popup placement

Hi,

I'm writing a small gtk application and I'm using a GtkTreeView to display the files in the current directory. The treeview is enclosed in a scrolledwindow. And when I start typing the type-ahead popup appears in the right-hand bottom corner of the treeview's coordinates, i.e. way outside the scrollwindow.

How do I change the position of the type-ahead popup?
So that it appears in the right-hand bottom corner of its parent?

I've submitted a screenshot of the problem here: http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotsl4.jpg