Re: GTK equivalent to exit() function in callback

Hi Joel,

This was the first route I took, and I would prefer a better solution,
which I got with my case ....In my case the function was a call back
function which returns some value[about which there has been some debate,
but the essence was conveyed though], and so I use "return" instead of
exit() or its equivalent, which, I guess would be more apt in the main()
function.

I hope I have conveyed the point. Did I ?

Vijay