Re: GTK equivalent to exit() function in callback

2008/1/14  <vijayasarathy setsindia net>:

Hi all,

How do I exit from callback function at my discretion[instead of quitting
by reaching end of callback function].

Basically, I want to validate data entered in window elements, and if data
entered is invalid, I want to exit from the call back function.

Vijay

Hi,

This is based on some cases I experience, and I'm not sure if it's absolute.
Sometimes I use _exit() instead of exit(), I'm kinda sure I have some buggy
calls that needs fixing, that's why sometimes exit() doesn't work as expected.

_exit() is like `killall -s 9` that doesn't wait for status, where
exit() needs to wait
for an OK signal for it to work.