Re: how can I find out the current font size

On Jan 11, 2008 7:00 PM, ying lcs <yinglcs gmail com> wrote:

Hi Ying,

When I use this function to paint text, can you please tell me how can
I find out the font size of the text.

void                gdk_draw_layout                     (GdkDrawable *drawable,
                                                         GdkGC *gc,
                                                         gint x,
                                                         gint y,
                                                         PangoLayout *layout);

get the attrlist from the layout and look for the font size attribute,
not a pango expert here so there might be a better way though.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti