Re: GTK Progress bar: assistance pls.

å 2008-01-07äç 13:04 +0530ïvijayasarathy setsindia netåéï

Hey Bin Chen[or how do I call you :-)],

First of all, thank you very much for your instant reply.

Let me give a simple pseudo-code explaining my problem. Please see what I
can do with this.

Program Goal: Do work w1 "iterations" number of times, and keep showing
progress of this whole work regularly.

Pseudo code:

for(i=0;i<iterations;i++)
{
    do w1;
    fraction = (i+1)/iterations;
    Update progress bar using this fraction.
}
There are somthing wrong with your programe. I use
gtk_progress_bar_set_fraction() can properly update the bar. Be
noticed that the number is in float number, if you ignore this there
will only be two numbers in integer, 0 and 1.