Re: Whats the purpose of libegg

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:00:59 +0800 Bin Chen wrote:

I searched the internet for libegg and found some tips but still can't
got whats libegg working for? Is it another useful widget lib?
After I check out the libegg and catch the README:

  - All features are intended to end up in a stable platform library
     when they're ready.

Whats the meaning?

libegg is intended to be a sort of staging ground for experimental
widgets (and other functionality) that in theory will get merged into
gtk (or glib) if/when they're "ready."

        -brian