Re: Order of children in Box

On 23/02/2008, Jeffrey Barish <jeff_barish earthlink net> wrote:
If I do foreach on a Box, will the order in which the children are retrieved
 correspond to the order in which they were packed?  How about get_children?

I think so. Generally the most recently added child of any
gtkcontainer is at the head of the list. You can change the order by
reffing a child, removing it, adding it again, and unreffing.

However this behaviour can be changed by subclasse of gtkcontainer and
you can't really rely on it 100%.

John