Re: GtkBuilder, win32 & signals

 I'm wondering if the gmodule "inspecting" feature to link the handlers
 is broken in win32 or if I have to add some more flag

I quote the documentation for gtk_builder_connect_signals() in trunk:

 * When compiling applications for Windows, you must declare signal callbacks
 * with G_MODULE_EXPORT, or they will not be put in the symbol table.
 * On Linux and Unices, this is not necessary; applications should instead
 * be compiled with the -Wl,--export-dynamic CFLAGS, and linked against
 * gmodule-export-2.0.

I.e. define your callback functions like this:

G_MODULE_EXPORT int
foobar (...)

--tml