Re: Selecting cells in threeview

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 15:40 +0100, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 02:28:16PM +0100, Thomas Dybdahl Ahle wrote:
Is there any way to select only a cell - not a row - in a gtk-treeview

No, GtkTreeView does not support selecting individual cells.  Selections
can only contain full rows.

Ok. That was what I feared.
In my app I currently use two trees next to each other, but now I need a
tree rather than a table.
Do you think it would be possible to write a cellrendener capable of
recieving mouse events and only paint selection in one side?

--
Best Regards,
Med Venlig Hilsen,