Re: Window events problems

The problem is in the GtkEntry. In the frame, works fine but the
GtkEntry gets the button-press signal and I cannot get this signal
connected to the window.

Any idea?

Thanks,
        Perriman

El Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:21:05 +0100
Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com> escribiÃ:

Hi all!!

      I have problems trying to catch a signal in a window. I need
to know when the user press a button in a window (any widget in the
window) to do something. Currently, if I connect to button-press-event
in the window, it doesn't work. I've tried with GtkEventBox but
nothing...

      My window is a GTK_WINDOW_POPUP and I have only a frame and an
entry but I cannot connect to the entry because the user can change
the entry widget and sets a new one (one widget or a container with a
lot of widgets)

Can you help me?

Thanks!!!