Re: Running on Windows?

On Friday 19 December 2008 13:55:07 lwhmellow wrote:
Hello,
I'm just working on a project of my "C Language Design" Class.Everything
goes fine except one.I want my application works on my teacher's computer
properly.And GTK application need a runtime environment installed in
Windows.
Can be imaged my teacher must be mad if I ask him to install the runtime
environment before clicking on my application.
So,please,does anyone have ideas about packing all the files together.I mean
if I can just put all the files together,and then zip it,hand it to my
teacher so that he can view the application anywhere?
Thanks for your helps and notices~~~~:-D

HI,
maybe what you need is at:
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html
and