Re: win32: get notified when gtk+ app gets killed?

Brian J. Tarricone:

Er, my mistake... it looks like they aren't documented, but
GDK_WINDOW_HWND(), which is just a wrapper around
gdk_win32_drawable_get_handle(), may indeed be public.

True, I had seen it, but since it indeed did not show up
on library.gnome.org as you mentioned...

Odd that the win32 stuff doesn't show up in the docs on
library.gnome.org, though.

... I though it wasn't existing anymore.

Thanks for the hints! I'll try to catch the MS windows
messages this way.

 Felix