GtkTreeView - drag & drop

Could a kind person point me at some specimen code to do drag & drop
with a GtkTreeView? The Tree View tutorial fizzles out on that issue.

All I want to do is let the user use the mouse to shuffle round the
order of items in a list - I don't require to drag anything to another
widget in fact I want to ban that if possible.

It would be nice if I could have the user hold down the CTRL key to mean
"copy" rather than "move" - is there any way of doing that?

Thanks for any help.

John Collins Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com