gtk-feed

Hello all,

I have been developing a small GTK application for some time now and I have reached version 0.2.0 with it. Basically, it's simple RSS feed reader which only appears as an icon in the window manager's system tray. As of now, it's unfinished and much developing would need to be done. Unfortunately, I seem to be lacking free time and I just decided to post this in here, in case if anyone would get interested contributing. Otherwise, comments and suggestions would also be welcome :)

You can find gtk-feed in here:

http://henux.nor.fi/coding/projects/15-gtk/24-gtk-feed

--
Henri Häkkinen