Re: scrollbars for treeview

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:53 PM, fkater googlemail com
<fkater googlemail com> wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention: I was trying this solution for a
long time now -- but it is somehow buggy (try adding and
removing lines and try setting the adjustments by code ->
at some point the widgets are not displayed correctly
anymore). And, from the gtk doc this is explicitly not
recommended for widgets with built-in ability of scrolling.

There should be no need to set the adjustment by code.  GtkTreeView
will create its own adjustments and set these on the scrolled window.
If you change these adjustments yourself, there is a good chance that
things become messed up ...

regards,

-kris.