`GtkNotebook' has no property named `sensistive'

I have a notebook where one of the tabs is another notebook. When the device which corresponds to that tab is disconnected, I want to make the tab insensitive. So in the callback I have something like this:

   g_object_set(tab_widget, "sensistive", FALSE, NULL);

When I actually get to the point of running that code, I get this message:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GtkNotebook' has no property named `sensistive'

I am very confused.  What am I missing here?

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                            6818 Madeline Court