-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of
Christian_Gavin logitech com
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:52 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gtk+ demo on DirectFB scrolling bug

Hi,

Running gtk+ 2.12.11 on DirectFB 1.2, with Cairo 1.6.4 (under Ubuntu 8.0.4)
, the demo shows a mostly black text area when scrolling.

Also, the left side list doesn't display properly, items sometimes
disappear, or the text appears bolder, and the meta key doesn't work, so I
cannot quit the demo application (the keyboard does work though) by
pressing Meta + C.

Any thoughts? I attempted to build gtk+ 2.13 but I just ended up with too
many compilation errors.

Thanks!
CG