Re: Announcing Dolt, a drop-in Libtool replacement which cuts build times in half

Hello Josh,

can we limit followups to a subset of this impressive array of mailing
lists?  Say, to <libtool gnu org>?  That would be readable at
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.general/126905>.
Thanks.