Re: Treeview column width changed signal

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 05:45:51PM -0600, Jeffrey Barish wrote:
Is there a way to be notified when the width of a column in a treeview
changes?  I would like to record the new column widths so that I can set
them to the same values the next time the window opens.  The only signal in
TreeViewColumn is clicked, which doesn't seem to do what I need.

If just saving the column widths of the tree view when the tree view is
destroyed is not enough, the easiest way to do this is probably to
connect to the "notify::width" signal on each column.  Remember to keep
the callback fast (do not write to files, etc) as your callback will be
called a lot, especially when the user is resizing columns with the
mouse.

regards,

-kris.