GtkTreeModelFilter and GtkTreeSortable

Hi,

I'm building an application in which there's a tree view that used to display a sortable tree model. Yesterday I started using a GtkTreeModelFilter for searching patterns in this sortable model.

My problem is that GtkTreeModelFilter does not implements the GtkTreeSortable interface and I lost the sorting capabilities that I used to have.

Is there a solution to this? I could write a function that filters the sortable model that I used to have, but, I'm already using the GtkTreeModelFilter and I think it's the best way to go. Is someone implementing this interface in the GtkTreeModelFilter? I've checked in Gtk 2.12 docs and I THINK this isn't implemented yet. If somemone can confirm this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Matias