Re: Cell Renderer Combo Callback

Hello,

Le 12/09/2007, dhk <dhkuhl optonline net> a Ãcrit :
Thanks, but it still doesn't work.  I think the problem is in getting
the iter for the list store which is used in the combo render or it
might be working and just not getting rendered to be visible.  I'm
fairly sure the problem is in the callback.
Ok, I test your code in some of mine to see what happen. The two points
I spoke about are relevant and should be applied. Because, with the
first ("text, "Stock") "Stock" is always drawn instead of the choice.
With the second, nothing is printed in the cell.

But, in the callback, going through a GtkTreePath (think to free it
after use) doesn't work (don't know why exactly). In my experience, I
use instead directly:
valid = gtk_tree_model_get_iter_from_string(GTK_TREE_MODEL(list),
                                              &iter, path);
to get the iter from the string 'path'.

With these three points, it should work.

Damien.

PS: if you want a default value for your combo, like "Stock", just add
"Stock" in your model.