Re: Cell Renderer Combo Callback

Hello,

Le 12/09/2007, dhk <dhkuhl optonline net> a Ãcrit :
I have a combo render in a treeview and I can't get the callback to
set the value once it's selected.
I didn't test the code you gave, so can't be sure, but I suggest to
remove the  "text", "Stock",  property from the combo rendrer.
  g_object_set(G_OBJECT(renderer), "model", ls_combo,
                                   "text-column", 0,
                                   "text", "Stock",
                                   "has-entry", FALSE,
                                   "editable", TRUE,
                                   NULL);
In my own code, I also create my column with the "text" attribute
pointing to the right column id of my model:
col = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes("ItemType", renderer,
                                               "text", 0, NULL);
That's the only differences I can figure out.

Damien.