Re: Regrading gtk thread

Sohel wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I resolved that error but I have one more problem. I want to exit the thread when I
call the following function:

//I have only one thread in my code
gtk_thread_exit(NULL)

 my entire program exits, instead of the thread being stopped ??

What is the best way to stop the thread ??

If, as you say, you have only one thread, then if you stop the only
thread, you're stopping the program. But the fact is that in this case
there's nothing to stop.

--
Any given program will expand to fill available memory.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin gmail com
http://move.to/hpkb