Re: Regrading gtk thread

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I resolved that error but I have one more problem. I want to exit the thread when I
call the following function:

//I have only one thread in my code
gtk_thread_exit(NULL)

 my entire program exits, instead of the thread being stopped ??

What is the best way to stop the thread ??

thanks
sohel