Re: is there a memory leak problem with gtk_widget_queue_draw()?

On 9/6/07, okty <onur oktay gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using GLib's memory profiling to check memory usage of my program. I
noticed that for each refresh in my screen with gtk_widget_queue_draw(), I
am checking my allocated memory and each refresh increases the size of
allocated memory. Do you know any memory leak problem in
gtk_widget_queue_draw()?

The page http://live.gnome.org/Valgrind has some info on providing
flags to glib, making it use less efficient (but memcheck-friendly)
memory allocation code. Also, try writing a bare-bones program that
does nothing except call gtk_widget_queue_draw code periodically, and
see if you can replicate the problem.

-Jim