Re: is there a memory leak problem with gtk_widget_queue_draw()?

On 9/6/07, okty <onur oktay gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using GLib's memory profiling to check memory usage of my program. I
noticed that for each refresh in my screen with gtk_widget_queue_draw(), I
am checking my allocated memory and each refresh increases the size of
allocated memory. Do you know any memory leak problem in
gtk_widget_queue_draw()?

I've never used Glib's memory profiling, but sometimes other programs
like Valgrind (you could use this as well) report false positives in
memory leaks. It has something to do with the way the memory is
allocated (GAllocator is specially confusing for profilers)
Does the profiler report the problem is inside gtk_widget_queue_draw code?

Cheers

Regards,