Re: GtkScale GtkHScale with multiple sliders and values?

I might end up doing something like John suggested earlier, but GIMP's Color
Levels... > Input Levels is very close to what I want, but I don't need
the graph on top...

Three triangles, three spin buttons, and a single horizontal bar that they
all relate to... now if only I could identify where in the code or what
widgets are being used.