Re: GtkFileChooserDialog too slow

Iain * a écrit :
On 10/17/07, Andrew Smith <asmith15 littlesvr ca> wrote:

Will you please fix it? I need to navigate to /usr/bin once in a while
to select what app to open files with from Firefox, and the experience
ranges from annoying to `kill firefox-bin` because I don't have the time
to wait for the file chooser to say hello to every file.

Not a solution for the length of time it takes, but to save you
killing firefox you can still click cancel and the dialog will close.

iain

Is this in newer GTK versions than I have? Cause I can't click anything, the entire app is frozen.

And oh, I meant to post this to gtk-devel not gtk-app-devel. Should I send a copy there also?

Andrew