Re: GtkFileChooserDialog too slow

On 10/17/07, Andrew Smith <asmith15 littlesvr ca> wrote:

Will you please fix it? I need to navigate to /usr/bin once in a while
to select what app to open files with from Firefox, and the experience
ranges from annoying to `kill firefox-bin` because I don't have the time
to wait for the file chooser to say hello to every file.

Not a solution for the length of time it takes, but to save you
killing firefox you can still click cancel and the dialog will close.

iain