Re: timeout function not called

Thanks James,

Sorry, I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring you, but the code I am working on is part of a bigger application and I wasn't sure how to extract the bit I was working on into a usable piece. I was also looking into using GIOChannels to see if I could make that work.

Thanks for the example. I'll work through it and see if I can get that working in my project.

Sincerely,

Vicki

Quoting James Scott Jr <skoona verizon net>:

Vicki,
Here is a more complete example of how to resolve your issue.
Compile with this command
'# gcc -Wall -g -O2 `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtk+-2.0 glib-2.0
gthread-2.0` gprogress.c'

Invent your own San Diego at sandiego.com!