Re: How to draw a UYVY Image

Evans Magaoga wrote:
I am capturing video frames using the using video for Linux function.

Is possible to display a frame (Image) in UYVY format on the screen directly using GTK.

I am display RGB frame fine. I would like to know if I can display UYVY grames without converting it into
RGB

Perhaps use an Xv overlay? That's outside the purview of GTK, but I know
it's still possible since there are GTK movie players that use Xv
overlays. And you get hardware scaling for free.

--
        -Mike Melanson