Re: How to draw a UYVY Image
- From: Mike Melanson <mike multimedia cx>
- To: Evans Magaoga <emagaoga csir co za>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to draw a UYVY Image
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:27:26 -0700
Evans Magaoga wrote:
I am capturing video frames using the using video for Linux function.
Is possible to display a frame (Image) in UYVY format on the screen directly using GTK.
I am display RGB frame fine. I would like to know if I can display UYVY grames without converting it into
Perhaps use an Xv overlay? That's outside the purview of GTK, but I know
it's still possible since there are GTK movie players that use Xv
overlays. And you get hardware scaling for free.
] [Thread Prev