Re: C vs C++ for GTK

On Saturday 24 November 2007 22:11, Patrick wrote:
Hi Everyone.

Sorry for the flame war bait, I know how passionate language debates
get  but I need some guidance. I am using PyGTK right now and I am happy
with it, but a day is coming soon were the speed limitations...

You might like to look at OCaml and the LablGTK2 bindings to GTK+. OCaml is
high-level like Python and fast like C++.