Re: C vs C++ for GTK

Alan Lake escreveu:
The question is, "Do you want to drive a car, customize a car or design a car?" None is better than the others. They are different disciplines.
Hi, I think like you. The best language is the one you know and solves your problem. See aMSN, where his mentor only studied tcl / tk, created it and it is famous. I use GTK+, GTKmm, PyGTK, PhpGTK, ...GTK and this does not make me a better or worse programmer, just have more open doors.

--
Yours Truly,

          Junior Polegato

          A pilgrim of problems; A parchment of solutions!
          Professional Page: http://www.juniorpolegato.com.br