Re: C vs C++ for GTK
- From: Junior Polegato - GTK+ & GTKmm <gtk juniorpolegato com br>
- To: alan lake lakeinfoworks com
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: C vs C++ for GTK
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:43:44 -0200
Alan Lake escreveu:
The question is, "Do you want to drive a car, customize a car or design a car?" None is better than
the others. They are different disciplines.
Hi, I think like you. The best language is the one you know and solves
your problem. See aMSN, where his mentor only studied tcl / tk, created
it and it is famous. I use GTK+, GTKmm, PyGTK, PhpGTK, ...GTK and this
does not make me a better or worse programmer, just have more open doors.
A pilgrim of problems; A parchment of solutions!
Professional Page: http://www.juniorpolegato.com.br
] [Thread Prev