Re: C vs C++ for GTK

Patrick wrote:
Hi Allin

I have no interest in QT.

Your points are very strong.

If most of the free/libre software is in C then I better stick with C, especially if learning C++ does not guarantee an understanding of plain C.

Thanks very much for your help, it's easy to keep going around in circles over these sorts of things, you have saved me a lot of time.

Have a great weekend-Patrick

P.S thanks to everyone else that posted too!