Re: How to display Video in main window

Hi Sumit,

Recently i also had the same task to do n i tried a lot many things for
doing this.
We finally used a gtk drawing area with gdkpixbuf.
U can attach a gdkpixbuf with the drawing area and then use ur frames to
update the pixbuf as they arrive.
Do sum simple search on pixbuf to know more.

Regards,
Prateek Mathur

"sumit kumar" <kchaudhary sumit gmail com>
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
11/20/2007 07:45 PM

cc

Subject
How to display Video in main window

Hi all,
I am working on multimedia application. I want to display video in main
window.
I am receiving video frames in buffer.So how can I do that..which
widget should i use??
regards,
sumit