Re: getting a pango tabarray for a specific line of text

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 01:32 +0100, Nick Gravgaard wrote:
Hi all,

My application has non-uniform tabs of different sizes on different
lines. Does anyone know how I should go about getting a pango tabarray
for a specific line of text in a textbuffer?

Hi,

That's not possible.  If you have explicit line breaks (as I guess you
have), just use separate layout objects.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

--
behdad