Error in GTK+ documentation

Hello,

Sez the GTK+ documentation (in my case it's version 2.8.20, but the current API doc hasn't changed in this
respect):

void gtk_container_child_get (GtkContainer *container,
                              GtkWidget *child,
                              const gchar *first_prop_name, ...);

... : a NULL-terminated list of property names and GValue*,
      starting with first_prop_name.

Well, the latter ain't true. I tried to get position information about things packed into a gtk_table using
the above function and found that the call made the passed-in GValue pointers invalid. Just for giggles I
passed pointers to the appropriate child property types (guint in this case), and presto, got out the right
values. The first member of a GValue struct is the GType, not the content, so no wonder if some function
stuffs junk into that it messes up the GType system.

This needs to be changed in the docs. Maybe someone on this list can bring it to the attention of whoever is
responsible.

Thanks,
--D.