Re: Plotting graphs

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 06:27 -0700, Bluezapper wrote:
Hi,

Can someone refer me to an example  which plots a simple 2D graph using gtkextra API.

thanks,

bluezapper.

I have used successfully both GtkExtra and GtkDataBox libraries.
However, for the app I was writing I found them too big for the simple
graph I needed; so I created my own.  Here is the link:

GLINEGRAPH http://mysite.verizon.net/skoona/id1.html

As a result of creating my own I have also contributed to a embedded
project which also contains a GTK based 2D scientific graph; here is its
link:

http://giw.sourceforge.net/

James,